Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stamp Released on 7-6-2013

Postal stamp was released by the President of Sri Lanka on 7th June at Temple Trees.


(Prime Minister's House, most commonly known as Temple Trees, is the official residence of the Prime Minister of Sri Lanka. It is located in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Several recent Presidents have used it as their official residence too. Currently it is used by HE Mahinda Rajapakse, the 5th Executive President of Sri Lanka.)












May I be born again and again and suffer thousands of miseries, so that I may worship the only God that exists, the only God I believe in, the sum total of all souls - and above all my God the wicked, my God the miserable, my God the poor of all races, and of all species is the special object of my worship.

The world is in need of those whose life is one burning love, selfless. That love will make every word tell like thunderbolt. Awake, awake, great ones. The world is burning with misery. Can you sleep?                                                                                                                         Swami Vivekananda

No comments:

Post a Comment